Annual Report 2012:
20% sales growth at Bultraf Ltd. A major part of the export to the Russian market, the good economic performance has been registered for the last 2012.
Subject and aim
In the present section the process of the formation and the implementation of the Quality Policy as a means of improving of the results of the activities of BULTRAF Ltd. is being described. The Quality Policy of BULTRAF Ltd. is specified in a Declaration of the Manager of the Company and has been publicized.
Aim: Specifying of a strategy by the managing board for achieving of corresponding quality of the products made by BULTRAF Ltd.
Criteria: The policy contributes for the realization and the implementation of the aims related to quality, presents the responsibility of the managing board for quality and for the provision of resources for the achievement of the aims; encompasses the constant improvement in terms of the implementation of the requirements and the expectations of the customers and of other interested parties.
Application area: All structural divisions and the whole staff of the company.
Responsibilities: The determination and the recurrent appraisal of the Quality Policy of the company are being carried out by the Management board and the approval by the Manager.
- meeting the requirements and the expectations of the customers;
- staff development in accordance with their necessities and the aims of the firm ;
- establishing relationships with the suppliers and the partners, leading to the improvement and increasing of the efficiency and the benefits from the collaborative activities ;
- increasing of the commitment of the company to society, including environment, health and population protection;
- providing of the resources needed for the functioning and the constant improvement of the Quality Management System with the requirements of Bulgarian State Standard EN ISO 9001.
As a result of the successful implementation of the Quality Management System the managing board expects:
- BULTRAF Ltd. to demonstrate ability to make products with the needed quality and to constantly maintain and improve it;
- meeting of the needs and the interests of the staff by providing labour payment corresponding to the personal contribution of each member of the staff;
- meeting of the terms agreed upon with the customers for the making of the products;
- reaching the required quality of the products made;
- reducing reclamations and the expenses related with them to minimum;
- improving of staff qualification;
- ensuring and maintaining of safe and healthy working environment;
- providing all kinds of resources for the implementation of the set aims related to the quality.
The mission of BULTRAF Ltd. is:
"to offer our customers quality products which should to the greatest extent satisy and exceed their requirements and expectations ".
The vision of BULTRAF Ltd is oriented towards:
"working with our Customers as with our Partners and having the vision of a long-term partner with a strategic position”
and we achieve:
- Meeting of the terms for the realization of the qualities agreed upon;
- Guaranteed quality
Guiding principles of the Quality Management System:
- BULTRAF Ltd. is an organization directed to the customers;
- The management board stipulates the aims and the guidelines of the company;
- The achievement of the aims is a result of the higher efficiency of the production processes in the company;
- The company processes are identified, realized and managed.
The management policy of BULTRAF Ltd. is directed to a full meeting of the requirements of all customers, constant improvement of the quality of the products offered and a constant improvement of the working conditions through an efficient usage of the human, material and financial resources. For the realization of such a policy, the management board with the help of the whole staff of the organization built up, implemented and maintains a Quality Management System.
The policy of our organization is oriented towards stabilization and a constant increase of the profit through efficient production and effective sales and in this way it maintains its place on the market and its social mission, as well as guarantee of the work places and a fair payment and keeping of proper relationships with our customers.
· To guarantee the implementation of the quality policy within the frames of an efficient Quality Management System;
·To plan and conduct differentiated training of the members of the staff;
·To exercise control and to give appraisal of the Quality Management System as it periodically conducts - once a year - thorough analysis and appraisal of the efficiency of the Quality Management System including the implementation of the policy in respect with quality and achievement of the set tasks.
The main principles, to which the quality management of BULTRAF Ltd. is subject, are directed to:
- orientation towards Customers
- engagement of the collaborators
- systematic approach of management
- constant improvement